River cruise ship Radisson Roya» fleet
The Radisson Royal Flotilla includes 10 ice-class narrow boats, providing food serving on board. The boats are engaged on sightseeing and recreational voyages along the Moskva River daily all year round – you have an opportunity to see the main sights of Moscow within 2.5-3 hours – the Kremlin, Novo-Devitchi Convent, the Statue of Peter the Great, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the University and other famous places.
The flotilla consists of 10 boats:
- 5 boats – Ferdinand, Capella, Bon Voyage, Celebrity, Scarlet – were produced in the European Union in 2009; boatload is 200 passengers; business class section, summer deck. Boat parameters: length – 50 m, width – 9.5 m, deadweight – 212 tons, cruise speed – 10 reef knots, Volvo Penta engines.
- 5 boats – Primavera, Butterfly, Beauty, Montana, Felicita – produced in the EU in 2012 and 2013; boatload is 300 passengers; first class and business class sections; summer decks. Boat parameters: length – 60.8 m, width – 12 m; deadweight – 618 tons; cruise tons – 10 reef knots; Volvo Penta engines.
Due to constructional peculiarities, mobility and equipment, the boats are able to cope with ice and provide passengers with comfort in spite of severe winter conditions; all-weather panoramic windows; climate control system; reinforced hull. Restaurant, bar, dance floor, professional multimedia equipment, club lighting and karaoke system are in cabins. The boats meet high-grade security including environmental requirement.
Servicing and scope:
- Duration: 2.5-3 hours (stops are not available);
- Cuisine: Italian. Segnor Lorenzo Strappato, the chef.
- Services: cuisine and bar are on board; special menu is for the first class cabin; food testing, promotions, seasonal offerings and topical events; tour packages and family week-ends, lease holding, etc.
- Multi-language audioguides, colorful route maps.
- Sailing season: daily, 365 days per year.
- The Ukraina Hotel: Taras Shevchenko Embankment, 1. Kievskaya Metro Station.
- The Gorky Park: Gorky Central Park of Culture and Leisure, Pushkinskaya Embankment (near Krymsky Bridge). Oktyabr’skaya and Park Kultury metro stations.
- 2013, August - World Travel Awards Winners, the international tourism award, nominated as Leading River Cruise Company in Europe.
- 2013, December – Putevodnaya Zvezda Awards Winners (Guiding Star), the Russian tourist industry awards, nominated as Transport companies.